Monday, April 14, 2008

A Quiet Weekend

I had a pretty quiet weekend. Mom and Roby went up to Maine for a few days, so I had plenty of time to myself.

I did go out Saturday night to play poker with some of my relatives at my cousin's house. I always enjoy playing poker. I ended up losing twelve dollars, but that still adds up to a pretty cheap night out.

I find that I'm still struggling with my eating habits. It is hard to sustain the amount of vigilance necessary to avoid overeating. If I eat something without being sufficiently hungry, my mind takes it as a cue for my psychological cravings to kick in. So when it comes to eating, I'm still having good days and bad days.

4 comments:

Handsome B. Wonderful April 14, 2008 at 5:12 PM  

I'm terrible playing poker but I can play Black Jack.

Lena April 14, 2008 at 7:13 PM  

Good to see you posting!

Glad you had a good time playing poker. I haven't played in years.

Take care,
Lena

Mike April 15, 2008 at 8:58 PM  

James, I never really learned black jack. I know the rules of the game, but I don’t know the strategy... so I generally stay away from black jack.

Lena, I always enjoy a good poker game. When I play with my relatives it is a pretty friendly game, but competitive enough to make it interesting.

mosiacmind April 21, 2008 at 5:32 PM  

I am glad to see that you are positng.

Flagcounter

free counters
Don’t worry, spiders,
I keep house
casually.

~Issa

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP