Friday, November 16, 2007

Laundry and Hugs

The house if full of the booming sound of my brother David playing piano and singing along to songs he has written. He has thanksgiving week off from college, and he arrived this evening with a basket full of laundry and big hugs for the family. It's always a pleasure to have him around. He livens things up a bit while he's here.

I saw my psychiatrist today. We're going to keep all the medicines the same for now, since they seem to be working well.

I slacked off a bit on my GRE studying tonight, since my brother is home. I've been really consistent with it since I started, though, so I don't feel too bad.

I'm going to wrap this up. I hope everybody is having a good Friday night.

0 comments:

Flagcounter

free counters
Don’t worry, spiders,
I keep house
casually.

~Issa

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP