Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Light as a Feather

Well, I took the test today, and since it is administered on a computer, you get the results for the math and verbal sections right after you finish. And the results were good! I ended up scoring higher than I was aiming for, so I am very happy with how everything turned out. I will not get the results for the essay section for a couple weeks, but I'm confident that I did fairly well on those as well.

I feel relieved to have it behind me. I actually feel lighter than I did this morning since I no longer have it weighing on my mind.

I think I will sleep well tonight.

8 comments:

Moohaa December 13, 2007 at 2:28 AM  

Congratulations! Fantastic. It's always great to do better then you expect. Relax and treat yourself, you deserve it!!

Lena December 13, 2007 at 9:15 AM  

Good for you! Always a great feeling to have accomplished a goal and to have it behind you!

Enjoy the day!
Lena

CRUSTY MOM-E December 13, 2007 at 9:59 AM  

VERY VERY GOOD! I have a terrible time taking tests...
I'm glad you got through it and you did well! Keep it up!!
Always,
Crusty

mosiacmind December 13, 2007 at 10:32 AM  

I am so happy to hear that it went so well.

Rhette December 13, 2007 at 10:45 AM  

HiYa Mike!
You must be feeling great about how well you did with the test.

It's great news, enjoy the good feelings :)

Kirs ~

Mike December 13, 2007 at 4:14 PM  

Thank you all my blogging friends for all the encouragement! I really appreciate it :)

Lena, you asked what I want to go to grad school for... I'm considering going for Library Science, so I could become a librarian.

josie2shoes December 13, 2007 at 5:57 PM  

I'm delighted for you Mike, I just knew you were going to do well because you worked hard preparing for it. Congratulations! Now you really have something good to celebrate! :-) I worked in a library during my high school years and loved it, I always thought it would be an awesome profession, and hopefully fairly quiet - not too much stress! :-)

Jennifer December 13, 2007 at 7:34 PM  

HORRAY!! I love that feeling!

Flagcounter

free counters
Don’t worry, spiders,
I keep house
casually.

~Issa

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP