Sunday, December 9, 2007

A Decorated Christmas Tree

Well, we waited until after dinner tonight to decorate the tree. We made hot chocolate and pulled out the ornaments. Here it is:



My mother loves birds, so we have a birds and bulb theme for the tree. Here's a few birds in the tree:


Just as we were finishing putting the ornaments on the tree, we looked outside and realized it had started snowing. So we turned off all the house lights and sat around the tree while snow fell outside the window.

5 comments:

Lena December 9, 2007 at 9:56 PM  

The tree looks beautiful! I love the birds and bulbs theme. And the falling snow made it a perfect ending.
Enjoy!
Lena

josie2shoes December 9, 2007 at 11:52 PM  

Your tree is just lovely, Mike! I like the birds theme, seems quite appropriate to have them in a tree! :-) I remember that my mother had a couple birds in nests that she always tucked in the branches of our christmas tree. Watching the snowfall while enjoying the tree lights and cocoa, that sounds wonderful to me!

Rhette December 10, 2007 at 3:02 AM  

Mike,
The tree is gorgeous! Happy Holidays to you and your family :)

Kirs ~

fsj December 10, 2007 at 8:23 AM  

Mike,
thanks for visiting my blog:)
i hope u could write something on my chatbox so i can easily view your blog later on :)

mike, merry christmas,
may u have a wonderful christmas this year (",)


p/s- mike, put more snow pictures around ur house, i like snow!! :)

Moohaa December 10, 2007 at 7:38 PM  

Lovely tree! It must have been almost magical with the snow falling. I love those moments. I hope you don't mind, but I love your blog so I'm gonna put your link up on mine.

Flagcounter

free counters
Don’t worry, spiders,
I keep house
casually.

~Issa

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP