Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Wow, I've been really busy. John came in from New York City yesterday, so I've been hanging out with him and David. John needed to finish his shopping today, so we went out with him. I made a pot of chili tonight for a party I'm going to on Wednesday. Also, I helped David make sugar cookies. I just finished wrapping presents, and now I need to clean up the kitchen and go to bed. Despite all the activity, I've been holding up pretty well. I may not be around much for a couple days, because we're going down to Connecticut to visit my relatives tomorrow.

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. May all of you have a safe, wonderful day!

0 comments:

Flagcounter

free counters
Don’t worry, spiders,
I keep house
casually.

~Issa

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP